February is “Love your Library Month” and the Friends, staff and volunteers at the Fruitville Library want to feel your love. The month-long celebration provides plenty of time for you, your family, your friends, your colleagues, your neighbors and even the strangers around you to rediscover your Library. Here are a few ways you can use the library:
1. Get expert help with the Internet, Kindle, or reader.
2. Use the Library’s computers free of charge.
3. Check out the latest best sellers.
4. Research local history, a health concern or hobby.
5. Explore science, history and the world.